I know it’s November. I know we are desperately trying to figure out where to donate all of our Halloween candy before we wind up eating it all while hiding it from our kids. I know many of us have a love/hate relationship with this time of year as we balance the need to get a jump start on Christmas and shaking our head in sadness for the forgotten turkey. But I want to rewind a few days back to Halloween. I wanted to share with all of you my daughter’s Halloween costume!
With my past posts on her Starbucks costume and her Sunmaid Raisin Girl costume, I’ve had many people email me with questions on how to make them. I wanted to share another simple, yet fun costume to put in the back of your mind for next year!
This year, baby girl was an ice cream sundae. Talk about super simple! All I used were the following:
- Pink Turtleneck (because everything has to be pink! White would make for a super cute vanilla or brown for chocolate!)
- Various Colored Felt (cut into sprinkles)
- A thin headband with a red balloon knotted around it
- Red pip cleaner for the stem (I just taped it on)
- Tutu (made out of tulle. Tons of easy tutorials on Pinterest!)
- Brown ribbon (for waffle pattern)
My little girl loved it and had a great Halloween!
Now off to donate all this candy!